Three sonatas for the harp : with scots airs and reels : for the adagios & rondos : op. 2 (1798)

fullscreen
Author: Dussek, Sophia, 1775-ca. 1830
Subject: Sonatas (Harp)
Publisher: London ; Edinburgh : Printed for Corri, Dussek & Co.
Language: No linguistic content
Call number: ocn704292823
Digitizing sponsor: Brigham Young University
Book contributor: Harold B. Lee Library
Collection: byuinternationalharparchive; brigham_young_university; americana

Engraving on t.p

Pub. date from Grove Music Online

Book I: Sonata I [B major] -- Sonata II [G major] -- Sonata III [C minor]

RISM A/I

BYU has Book I only (17 p.)

International Harp Archives

Zingel, Harp